Welcome to our Paper Crafting Blog Hop featuring talented Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. Fellow demonstrators from all over the globe including the USA, United Kingdom and Australia are participating. We have a wide array of fun projects and design styles to share with you! I am excited to be joining this blog hop for the first time! You may have arrived from Sue McDonald’s blog. She had a fabulous project!
This month’s theme is birthdays. I chose the Happy Birthday To You stamp set and Best Dressed Designer Series Paper to make this card. I love the versatility of this set – by switching up the sentiment this card could easily be made for other celebrations, giving you even more possibilities – and other uses for all the beautiful DSP!
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Petal Pink (card base)
- 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ Old Olive
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Best Dressed DSP
- 3″ x 5-1/4″ Purple Posy
- 2-3/4 x 5-1/4″ Best Dressed DSP
- scraps of Basic Black and Whisper White
- Stamp Set: Happy Birthday To You
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
- Birthday and Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Stampin’ Blends: Petal Pink, Highland Heather, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
- Stampin’ Dimensionals